The Southern Institute of Technical Education, Inc., is open to students who are capable of undergoing Technical Education Training and who are willing to abide by the rules and regulations of the institution. The school reserves the right to refuse admission to an applicant whose qualification do not meet the standards and requirements of the program in which he/she desires to enroll.
At the start of every academic year, registration procedures and enrollment flow charts are prepared and distributed to student to serve as guidelines. A student must be officially registered in order to earn credit for course work.
A student must present Certificate of Clearance to be officially registered. The official registration which is good record of classes for which the student has enrolled is filed in the Office of the Registrar.
- Secure Enrollment Form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Select subjects, fill up the Enrollment Form and attach required documents.
- Proceed to Registrar for evaluation and approval of Enrollment Form.
- Proceed to Assessment window and present Enrollment Form.
- Pay to the Cashier and secure official receipt.
- Have the Enrollment Form validated at Registrar’s Office for official enrollment.
- Have your picture taken for the school ID.